Yes. If you want to switch from your current CSS provider (including Google) to Cobiro CSS, you can do this.
Requirements for GMC Transfer:
1. You should have a new paid site and access to Google CSS App;
2. You shouldn't have any other GMC integrations for this site;
3. You should have Admin access to the Google Merchant Center account (GMC)
4. You need to provide a valid Google Ads ID and GMC ID
5. Your GMC shouldn't be a primary CSS GMC.
6. Your GMC shouldn't be a marketplace GMC sub-account.
7. Your GMC shouldn't be in a grace period for another CSS switch.
Steps for transferring your GMC:
1. Go to your Dashboard inside Cobiro.com;
2. Select Google Shopping CSS on the left-hand side menu;
3. Click the blue "Continue" button;
4. Then fill out the information under "Transfer Existing account to Cobiro";
5. Once done submit send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating: "Transfer my Merchant Center [ID] to Cobiro CSS" so we can handle the request.
6. Once it is processed on our side, you will receive an email notification about GMC transfer request (from Google) with a link to your Merchant Center. It will lead to your Merchant Center account Settings where you will be able to click "Review request" and "Approve".