Yes. If you want to switch from your current CSS provider (including Google) to Cobiro CSS, you can do this.
Please know that if you like to use Cobiro CSS for Free listing in Europe, you will need to have a non-CSS merchant account as well.
Requirements for GMC Transfer:
1. You should have a new paid site and access to Google CSS App;
2. You shouldn't have any other GMC integrations for this site;
3. You should have Admin access to the Google Merchant Center account (GMC)
4. You need to provide a valid Google Ads ID and GMC ID
5. Your GMC shouldn't be a primary CSS GMC.
6. Your GMC shouldn't be a marketplace GMC sub-account.
7. Your GMC shouldn't be in a grace period for another CSS switch.
Steps for transferring your GMC:
- You will need a Cobiro Account
- Then go to Cobiro Pro
- “Clients” and create Client
- On the right of the client created click on “Manage”
- Click “Google Shopping CSS” on the left
- Click on “Continue”
- You will be asked to have the business plan and update your billing information.
- Then fill out the information under "Transfer Existing account to Cobiro"
- Once it is processed on our side, you will receive an email notification about GMC transfer request (from Google) with a link to your Merchant Center. It will lead to your Merchant Center account Settings where you will be able to click "Review request" and "Approve".