Free listings allow customers to see products from your store across Google. If your products are eligible for free listings, they may appear in different places across Google.
In order for Cobiro CSS to offer free listings, you need to manually make this choice in your own Merchant Center Account (non-CSS). Read more about the different MC account types in the article The Merchant Center (CSS).
Making Cobiro CSS the chosen CSS for free listings in Europe
You will first need your own Google Merchant Center account that is unrelated to any CSS.
Then try the following steps when logging into that account:
1. Go to Settings (cogwheel icon in the top-right corner)
2. "Shopping ads setup"
3. "Comparison Shopping Services" (tab)
4. Expand the "CSSs section"
5. On the bottom of the page, tick the box next to Cobiro CSS, or the 3 dots on the right
6. Select "Make this the CSS for free listings in Europe"
|We also recommend looking into our Free Listings PDF article in order to help you set up Free Listings.
It can take a few hours before products start to gradually become active.
If you don't have your own Google Merchant Center account, you can create one here.