When you are ready to add your products this can be done very easily through our platform.
Head on over to the E-Commerce menu and select the menu option ‘Product’. Here you can start adding your products by clicking on the blue "+ Add" icon on the right hand side.
Next you will be able to upload your products information starting with: photo, name, brand, price, original price if on sale, description.
Followed by the Inventory details: quantity, SKU, Barcode, and Shipping details: weight, height, width and length.
All of the above information needs to be provided for your products before they can be submitted and shown on Shopping Adverts through the various online outlets.
Once all the information has been filled out and saved, your product will be shown in the main product section within E-Commerce.
In the future if you would like to edit any part of your product information, this can easily be done by selecting the pencil icon on the right hand side of the page.
Before you can start selling, make sure you have completed the payment, shipping and legal information, which is mandatory. Check the below article for further information:
Making changes to your products
If you would like to make any changes to your products once they have been created, this can easily be done through the following steps:
- Head over to your E-Commerce section in your Cobiro account.
- If not already selected, click on ‘Products’.
- Displayed on the page will be all your submitted products.
- Find the product that you would like to edit and click on the "..." icon, as highlighted in the image below.
- Once edits have been made, remember to click on the save icon on the right hand side. All changes will be updated but may take a couple of minutes to appear on your Webshop.