When you sign up you will be asked to either enter a website address, create a new free website or connect your website from GitHub.
This is a guide for when you choose to use our free Website Builder to create your new website. We recommend using Google Chrome.
This article only applies to our existing Website Builder and not our Beta version.
1. You start with adding an Element by clicking on the square with 3 lines on the right-hand side of the screen
2. You then choose which element to add like Headers, Contact form, Pictures, etc., and click on it to add it.
3. To edit text or box in the element simply click anywhere in the element or on the pencil and the option will open on the right-hand side.
4. If you wish to change the placement of the element, just simply drag it above and below the other element.
5. To remove an element, click on the X in the top right corner of it.
6. All changes are saved automatically.
1. If you are selling products you can easily add the Webshop element to your website. You will need to set up your E-commerce and add products first in order for your products to be displayed.
2. A shopping cart, alongside the Terms and conditions page, will be added automatically.
1. To add additional pages, choose the second option in the menu under Elements.
2. Click Add a page.
3 You then name the page (which is being displayed in the menu), you add a title (which is being shown in the tab in a browser and you can add a description. Lastly, you choose the placement.
3. To change between pages, choose the relevant page in the menu and it will redirect you to the selected page.
4. You can then start to add Elements as described above.
5. To remove a page, simply click on the page name and click on the Delete button
1. In here you can choose the theme of your page
2. You can choose to upload a logo, which will be displayed instead of Site Name
3. You can choose the name that will appear on your website at the top and bottom unless a logo has been uploaded.
4. You can add a Google Analytics ID, to allow you to track your visitors in Google Analytics.
5. You can enter the locations of your business for people to know
6. Lastly, you can enter your opening hours should that be relevant for your business.
1. When you have made a change, such as adding an element, you can publish the updated site in this menu option.
2. Please note that a small change, such as spellchecking the text or changing a picture, doesn't trigger a new publish option of the site.