When you sign up you will be asked to either enter a website address or to create a new free website.
This is a guide for when you choose to use our free Website Builder to create your new website. Please use Google Chrome.
1. You start with adding an Element by clicking on the square with 3 lines on the right-hand side of the screen
2. You then choose which element to add like Headers, Contactform, Pictures etc.
3. To edit text or box in the element simply click on it and the option will open on the right-hand side.
4. All changes are saved automatically.
1. To add additional pages, choose the option in the menu under Elements.
2. Start with naming the page and click on the green plus (+).
3. To change between pages, choose the relevant page in the menu and it will redirect you to the selected page.
4. You can then start to add Elements as described above.
5. To remove a page, simply click on the red line on the box.
1. In here you can choose the theme of your page
2. You also choose the name that will appear on your website at the top and bottom.
3. Lastly, you can enter the locations of your business
1. When you have made a change, such as adding an element, you can publish the updated site in this menu option.
2. However, a small change such as edit in text or changing a picture doesn't trigger a new publish option of the site.