The website URL you choose when signing up is the destination (landing page) a potential customer will land on when clicking your ad. Therefore make sure you sign up with the correct URL usually your home page. E.g. www.cobiro.com.
If you signed up with the wrong website URL you cannot edit or change the URL in your Cobiro account.
You have two options
If Google Search ads already created: edit the URL landing page in Google Ads
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu along the left, click Ads & extensions.
- Find the ad or ads you’d like to edit and select them.
- Select Edit then Change Ads.
- Chose "Expanded text ads" and insert your new URL in Final URL.
- Click Apply
- Your new ad will be reviewed, usually within one business day.
OBS: Do this for each of the 2 campaigns (Exact + P/BMM)
If you do not have any ads yet: contact support to change your site URL
- Please write from within your Cobiro account or make sure you provide the email you signed up with and the new URL.