Unfortunately, Google Ads doesn’t allow you to switch your Merchant Center account for an existing Shopping campaign. The only way to receive the CSS benefits is by creating a new Shopping campaign and linking it to your new CSS Merchant Center account. You can run both Shopping campaigns simultaneously, but we recommend that you pause your old campaigns, as the new ones will be more cost-effective to run when your Shopping campaigns are configured with your CSS Merchant Center account.
Articles in this section
- How does Cobiro's CSS feature work?
- Create a new MC account or use current one (switch)
- How do I activate Free Listings?
- What does Cobiro do?
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- What is Cobiro’s business model and how does the payment structure work?
- What is the difference between CSS partners?
- Can I work with multiple CSS?
- In which countries is Cobiro CSS active?
Please sign in to leave a comment.