Unfortunately, Google Ads doesn’t allow you to switch your Merchant Center account for an existing Shopping campaign. The only way to receive the CSS benefits is by creating a new Shopping campaign and linking it to your new CSS Merchant Center account. You can run both Shopping campaigns simultaneously, but we recommend that you pause your old campaigns, as the new ones will be more cost-effective to run when your Shopping campaigns are configured with your CSS Merchant Center account.
Articles in this section
- How to set up your CSS Shopping Feed
- How to set up your product feed in Merchant Center
- How does Cobiro's CSS feature work?
- CSS best practices
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- What are Google's policies to run Google Shopping campaigns?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS product as an advertising agency?
- How do I log into my new CSS Merchant Center account?
- Why do I need to create a new Shopping campaign in Google Ads?