Unfortunately, Google Ads doesn’t allow you to switch your Merchant Center account for an existing Shopping campaign. The only way to receive the CSS benefits is by creating a new Shopping campaign and linking it to your new CSS Merchant Center account. You can run both Shopping campaigns simultaneously, but we recommend that you pause your old campaigns, as the new ones will be more cost-effective to run when your Shopping campaigns are configured with your CSS Merchant Center account.
Articles in this section
- How does Cobiro's CSS feature work?
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an online merchant?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an advertising agency?
- Who is Cobiro’s CSS partner Comlyn?
- How do I set up my Shopping campaign and product feed using Cobiro CSS ?
- How do I log into my new CSS Merchant Center account?
- Why do I need to create a new Shopping campaign in Google Ads?
- How do I create a new Shopping campaign using Cobiro CSS?