When you opt for our "Cobiro CSS" solution, you need to manually set up your product feed and create a new Shopping campaign in your Google Ads account to benefit from the discounts on your Shopping traffic. Google Ads doesn’t allow you to switch your Merchant Center account for an existing Shopping campaign. The only way to receive the CSS benefits is by creating a new Shopping campaign and linking it to your new CSS Merchant Center account.
Here is a brief step-by-step guide to creating your Shopping campaign:
- Log in to your Google Ads account
In "Campaign Overview", click the blue (+) button and choose "New Campaign"
Select the goal of your campaign (e.g., "Sales")
Select the campaign type "Shopping"
Select the Merchant Center account. Find the ID in your MC.
Finish creating your Shopping campaign
If you use different email addresses for your Merchant Center and your Cobiro account, you receive an email from Google with instructions to log into your new CSS account.
If you use the same email address for your Merchant Center and your Cobiro account, please follow these steps to set up your product feed:
- Log into your existing Google Merchant Center account.
- Under the Google Merchant Center logo in the top-left corner, you can now choose between your old Merchant Center account and your new Cobiro CSS account. Select the Cobiro CSS account.
- Go to "Products" and select "Feeds" in the left-hand hand menu to upload your product feed.
- That’s it! Now you just need to wait 1-3 days for the products to be reviewed and approved by Google.