Through Google's CSS Partner program merchants using CSS partners can earn ad credits based on their Shopping ads spend over on Shopping ads during a 30-day period. The percentage of rebate rewarded will be capped at 5% of a partner CSS’s spend on Shopping ads for a given merchant, up to a maximum of $100,000. This means that any merchant spending more than $10 (with a given CSS partner) will receive an ad credit equal to 5% of the spend in that month, up to a maximum of $100,000.
Articles in this section
- How does Cobiro's CSS feature work?
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an online merchant?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an advertising agency?
- Who is Cobiro’s CSS partner Comlyn?
- How does Google’s SpendMatch work?
- How do I set up my Shopping campaign and product feed using Cobiro CSS ?
- How do I log into my new CSS Merchant Center account?
- Why do I need to create a new Shopping campaign in Google Ads?