To edit the text in your ads - generally referred to as ad copy or ad template - you can directly change it in Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords) by clicking on the pencil icon and then on "Edit".
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu along the left, click Ads & extensions.
- Find the ad you’d like to edit.
- Hover your cursor over the ad's name and click the pencil icon .
- Select Edit.
- Make changes to your ad text and click Save Ad.
- Your new ad will be reviewed, usually within one business day.
You will soon be able to edit your ads directly in your Cobiro account.