Once you finish the Cobiro setup process, we will create two types of Search campaigns for you. The two campaigns differ as to how they operate using different keyword match types. One of your campaigns will use "Broad Match Modifier" (BMM) and "Phrase Match" (P), whereas the other will use "Exact Match". Your campaigns will be named like this: "Cobiro (Campaign name) (Campaign ID) (P/BMM)" and "Cobiro (Campaign name) (Campaign ID) (Exact)". Using different match types helps us control which searches on Google trigger your ads. Cobiro targets a wider audience by using broad and phrase match in one campaign while the other campaign based on exact match allows us to simultaneously aim for more specific groups of customers. Given multiple advertising approaches, the algorithm can better analyze and optimize the bids and keywords to gain traffic to your website. You can read more about the different keyword match types and their benefits here.
Articles in this section
- How do keywords work in Google Ads?
- How do Cobiro Search campaigns work?
- Can I choose or change my keywords in Cobiro?
- Why does Cobiro not generate keywords for my website?
- What may keep my ads from getting impressions?
- Why do I see disapproved ads in my campaigns?
- How do I modify the text in my ads?
- How do I stop an ad from running?
- What kind of campaigns does Cobiro create for me?
- Are my Search campaigns updated with the latest changes in my website content?