After the setup of your Cobiro account, we will immediately start the optimization to attract more customers to your website.
Normally, it takes up to three to four weeks until our system has collected enough data to generate significant campaign improvements.
The final campaign performance is not only determined by our AI system but also relies on other important factors:
- Quality Score: This is Google's estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing page. Higher quality ads can result in lower prices for your keywords and better ad positions. Cobiro can take care of your keywords but not of your landing page. Therefore, it is important to ensure a positive landing page experience for your customers including relevant content, high website security, easy navigation structure, and fast loading times. Click here to learn more about how to improve the landing page experience of your website.
- Low Traffic Volume: The more data our system collects, the better it will do its job of improving your campaigns. Little traffic due to a low number of search queries for your keywords can slow down this process. A possible reason can be a season when your products or business offers are not in high demand. A lack of traffic can be also related to targeting a low-traffic industry, audience or location that is not yet very internet-oriented. In this case, it can help to expand the target area and add more keywords to attract more website visitors and accelerate the optimization of your campaigns.
- Budget Size: There is no general rule on the "right" budget size but here are some basic tips you can follow when you choose a budget. It is always important to align your budget with the number of products you advertise and the size of the markets you target. From our experience, we know that most customers who choose a daily budget of at least 5$ can expect good results in a reasonable time frame. An indicator that your budget might require some adjustments is when you often run out of your budget earlier than expected. In this case, you will see a notification in your Google Ads account that your balance is exhausted. Checking the impression share of your campaign is also a helpful metric to check if you should increase your budget. The impression share is the percentage of impressions that your ads receive compared to the total number of impressions that your ads could get.
- Max. CPC: Your daily budget and max. CPC are two sides of the same coin. A large budget can only help you gain lots of traffic if you have also set an adequate max. CPC. During your Cobiro setup, we'll always recommend a max. CPC based on extracted keywords from your website. You can also use one of Google's tools such as the "Bid Simulator" or "first-page bid estimates" to decide on the ideal max. CPC.
- Target Location & Audience: We mentioned under "Low Traffic Volume" that sometimes it can make sense to increase the target location to reach a larger audience. Vice versa, it is also important not to target an area that is too broad. As a rule of thumb, you should start with a target location which is as small as possible and as large as necessary. By doing so, you make sure that you keep a tight advertising focus so your budget is used for your core market and doesn't get diluted. Click here to learn how to adjust your target location under "Set up location targeting".
- Disapproved Ads: If an ad is disapproved, it means that the ad is not able to run because it doesn't comply with Google's advertising policies. To get your ad up and running, make sure to always meet Google's policy requirements. If your ad was already disapproved, you can learn about the reasons in your Google Ads account and fix it to get your ad back to work.
If you have checked all these points and you still find your results in Google Ads don't match your goals, please contact our Support Team who will gladly assist you.