You need to have an active plan for CSS to be able to use Cobiro Label Manager. Read about Get started with Cobiro CSS.
When you purchase the Label Manager plan and gain access:
1. Click "..." next to the Active status then click Manage next to the shop you want to use the LM on.
It will lead you to the Shop's page where you will see the Cobiro CSS and the Label Manager tab.
Given that you have CSS active (Created or Switched Merchant Center) you will see the above image.
2. Click on the Label Manager tab.
3. Then, click Continue to the right
NOTE: if you see the message CSS Integration missing, you perhaps chose the wrong shop.
Setting up the Label Manager
When everything is in order you should see the following instructions:
4. Click Link now to link your Google Ads account to Cobiro CSS MCC.
5. Confirm that you have completed the above instructions under Approve by ticking the box and clicking continue.
6. Choose your break-even ROAS and lookback window.
7. Finally, choose a custom label 0-4 (These custom labels are set by Google)
The Label Manager dashboard
1. Results: Stay tuned. Return to this page for insights. Results are refreshed 1/week (once per week) or if you edit and save settings.
2. What's next: You now need to copy the product feed link, create a supplementary feed in your MC, and paste it there. For more instructions on this go to 8. How to connect LM to Google Merchant Center.
3. Settings: You can adjust settings if needed.
4. Linking status: Status should be Linked.
If you have any questions we advise you to read the full Label Manager FAQs:
- General Overview & Setup
- Product Segmentation Logic
- Campaign Management
- Typical Problems & Solutions
- Long-term Strategy For Using Label Manager
If you don't find answers there, reach out to support via the support widget below and to the right. :)
We will do our best to help.