The auction-based system is an essential part of Google's advertising platform on which advertisers bid on certain keywords relevant to their product or service.
When someone starts a search on Google, your ads can appear based on the similarity between your keywords and the person's search terms. For each search on Google, an auction takes place in Google Ads between all advertisers who bid for related keywords. Each auction determines whether your ad appears in the search results and on which position.
To win the right auctions, you need to constantly manage lots of different factors at the same time:
- Select proper keywords and matching types
- Have a high Quality Score
- Use a suitable bidding strategy
- Set a competitive max. CPC
- Choose a sufficient budget size
Cobiro has found a way to bridge the gap between an amateur and a pro merchant. With Cobiro you have the opportunity to leave the complex bidding to our self-learning AI algorithm to make sure you get always the right bids for the right keywords in the most efficient way.
Reasons why you might not see any changes
Our tool is set to start 3 days after billing is detected and the campaign is launched - then it runs daily.
- No active payment
- You have changed settings i.e.
- Bidding strategy (We recommend that you keep Maximize Clicks as the bidding strategy)
- Max CPC for ad groups
- Paused campaigns
- We made a change but you undid them (can be done for up to 30 days after the change)